GET YOUR AFFILIATE MARKETING ORGANISED
This Affiliate Marketing Tracker is for you if you
- do part-time blogging and want to use what little time you have to increase your affiliate earnings
- want to do affiliate marketing to monetise your blog
- keep missing out on affiliate opportunities because you don't have much time
- can never find the files and swipe content for each program
- want to put your affiliate marketing on autopilot
- want to stop wasting time redoing the same things all the time
- need help to track your Affiliate Marketing earnings
Do you want an easy way to keep all your Affiliate Marketing resources at your fingertips?
What do I get with this Affiliate Marketing Tracker and Planner
You will get
- A spreadsheet with
- everything you need to keep track of all your links and affiliate program details
- a tracker sheet for sales
- a tracker sheet for your affiliate income
- a planner sheet for your social media affiliate posts
- and an affiliate marketing calendar to help you plan your campaigns.
- A printable file including 3 pages
- planner sheet for each of your products (writing a series of blog posts about one product will increase your earnings)
- a blog post planner sheet for specific blog posts
- a planner sheet for listicle blog posts (great for gift guides and other resources guides)
You can print these pages as many times as you like. I recommend printing one blog post ideas planner for each of your affiliate products, and as many copies of the individual planner as you need for each blog post series.
The listicle planner is great for seasonal content and roundup posts.
What if I don't understand how to use it?
The Affiliate Marketing Tracker has instructions on each sheet to help you complete it. But if you can't figure out or have any questions, you can send me an email and I'll be happy to help
Can I get a refund?
Given the nature of this digital product, there will be no refunds.
How do I use this spreadsheet with my other tools?
You need to use this spreadsheet together with your editorial calendar or blog planner.
To use it with your social media schedulers, work on the spreadsheet first, then transfer the information to your scheduler or transfer it to a different spreadsheet in a format that is supported by your social media scheduler.
Keep a copy in your Google Drive and/or add it to your Evernote, so you can even use it when you're on your phone or tablet.